Return, Cancellation, Replacement & Refund Policy for UAE / International Orders:
- You have the right to return the product or item purchased after three (3) days of receipt.
A customer can initiate return/cancellation process for an item that is not included in the non-returnable Products and if you have received the item below:
- Product is incorrect (if the item is different from what it was describe from the website). Can be returned if the product has not been used, includes all tags and in original undamaged packaging.
- Product has damage (if the item has damage when it arrived). Can be returned if the product has not been used, includes all tags and in original undamaged packaging.
In the event that you need to return your item for any reason, we will only accept a return under certain conditions:
- The products are in their original retail packaging (Sealed/Closed Box) and are not damaged or tampered in any condition. The seal of the item needs to be in an intact condition.
- For all other products, returns are accepted if the product is in undamaged original packaging, and includes all accessories.
- Products that have been used or damaged by you, or are not in the same condition as you received them;
- Removed brand/security tags
- Missing “care card” or the likes
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers;
- Missing or original product packaging
- Products bought on SALE.
Refund/Payment Gateway Fees & Charges:
- The refund procedures will only be processed upon the receipt of any returned item.
- The refund will be initiated using any electronic money transfer methods.
- If you purchase using CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD – Refunds for FULL and EPP payment options will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. You have to wait between 2-3 business days for the refund to be credited to your account. The refund will be the total amount purchased minus the payment gateway processing fees (2.9% + 1 AED).
- For returned items that was purchase using EPP and paid partially, only the partial amount will be refunded minus the payment gateway processing fees (2.9% + 1 AED).
- if your payment was made using TABBY, refund will be done thru TABBY (refund inquiries should be made with TABBY and NOT from THE OUTLET, and the refund will be in full amount minus the processing fees of (7% + 1 AED) from the total amount originally paid. If payment is PARTIAL, only the first payment will be refunded. It is the responsibility of the customer, to file a dispute to TABBY via their mobile App.
Additional Fees & Charges:
For Credit Cards/EPP/Tabby/COD mode of payment, additional fees will be charged to the customer as follows:
- 20 AED processing fee
- 20 AED for return shipping fee (fees may vary according to your location as charged by our partner courier)
For GCC or International Customers:
- The original shipping amount will be charged to you.
- Return shipping fees will also be charged to you, and you will have to initiate the return of the item form your country.
- Additional processing fees will be deducted from the total amount of the item after payment gateway charges as stated above.
To avoid additional hassle, customer may opt for a COUPON that can be used to purchase an item in the website. We highly recommend return offer to avoid monetary charges and loses between both parties.
- Ensure that you comply with our return policy stated in this page.
- Login to your account and from the Top Menu click on “My Account” > Return an Item
- Fill the form completely and submit the form.
- Wait for one of the our team to contact you via phone/FB Messenger/WhatsApp/Email to give you further instructions in returning the item.
- Our partner courier will pickup the item (usually 2 to 3 days after you initiate the return)
- Once we receive the item, we will fully check the it and contact you if there is a need to discuss further, or until a agreement is reached between both parties.
- If everything goes well, you will receive your refund in your preferred bank account or any agreed mode of payment.
Note: All transactions will be computed in AED and will be converted to the proper local currency according to the current currency conversion rate at the time of the refund processing.
For more information: